Wednesday, August 15, 2007

The Closer

Now that summer session is over, all I can think about is the fall. How will it be different? Since there are 40,000 kids who attend Penn State, the scene is most likely going to be ten times crazier. Although summer session was definitely the time of my life, I still feel more comfortable with an extremely large student body. I always need something going on around me and the fall will satisfy my needs indeed. I’m looking forward to sleeping in my own bed and seeing my family and friends but feel as if I still belong at Penn State. I just don’t want to leave. The only thing that is helping me out with leaving the valley is that everyone is. It seems as if everyone is leaving either Wednesday or Thursday. Some kids I know left on Tuesday because they’re classes were canceled.

I’ll be living in Snyder Hall which is the furthest from everything except for beaver stadium. I’m psyched because a bunch of my friends are on the same floor as me and others are just a couple floors up. As summer session students living in the nice dorms like Simmons, we have been spoiled. Our rooms are gigantic! In East Halls, we are in for a surprise. I’ve heard the half the size of the ones we’re living in now. Football Saturdays are what I’m looking forward to the most. I was one of the lucky ones getting tickets. They sold out at 9:57 and my purchase went through at 9:55. Well, I’ve had a great summer and everyone has been great. Mark Sturges is a God and the Stur-ge-Q will take place in the fall. Good luck in the fall everyone.

No comments: